ads

Sunday 1 January 2023

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What are the best open source TypeScript projects I can learn from?

Ask HN: What are the best open source TypeScript projects I can learn from?
11 by pototo666 | 3 comments on Hacker News.
What are the best open source TypeScript frontend and backend real world projects I can learn from? I am a self-taught web developers and I haven't worked for any good companies. There are no seniors reviewing my code. My code quality can be improved but I don't know how. Maybe reading some good codebase is a way out. I use React in frontend and express in Backend. Do you know any good OSS projects that use those stacks? Maybe I should read popular OSS frameworks instead of web app's source code? I am thinking of changing my job, so reading real web app's source code might be more relavant. I am very thankful for any advices. And Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment