ads

Friday 27 January 2023

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: EU Bank with Good API?

Ask HN: EU Bank with Good API?
17 by hknmtt | 26 comments on Hacker News.
I am working on a service that connects buyers and sellers and will be doing plenty of pay-outs. The company is based in EU and EUR has been chosen as settling currency. I am therefore looking for an EU-base bank with good API to automate the necessary processes. So far, local banks are very bad in this regard. I looked at Wise and Revolut but they won't give me access to the sandbox environment to test and evaluate their APIs without signing up for paid business plan straight away, which is simply a no-go. Can you therefore recommend a bank with good API? By good I mean that it at least has a concept of idempotency and nonce and webhooks. I really don't need that much but the state of things is rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment